To us, quality is a key value. Through our knowledge and experience from the wind power industry, we know what it takes to ensure our business partners the best possible experience when working with Northern Renewable. We take pride in the way we do business. Quality means never compromising on things that matter. At Northern renewable we see standardization as a lever for improving quality and a way to effectively cooperate, plan, and execute a project.
Wind turbines, solar power plants and other sources of renewable energy are an investment in the future. We believe that to protect that investment, we must use highly trained service specialists. All employees at Northern Renewable are quality-conscious, skilled, trained and educated within our scope of work, to ensure that our customers get the best service.
Northern renewable´s objective is to offer service of high level on quality, environment, health, and safety.
We strive to give that all our projects are perceived as quality deliveries by our customers, by meeting, or exceeding, our customers' expectations for quality, flexibility, and reliability.
To ensure a high level of quality, environment, and health and safety, we strive to:
- Continuously improve the quality of our services ensure that our services continually satisfy all applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and that the environmental burdens from our activities are reduced in terms of consumption of materials and energy.
- Upgrade our employees’/subcontractors’ qualifications and skills through information, training, education, and experience.
- Work with openness, honesty, and respect for one another throughout the process.
- To support and ensure the quality of our services by maintaining and continually improving our quality management system equal to the requirements of DS/ EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- This policy and our management system apply to all Northern Renewables employees / external consultants who are applicable to follow the system's procedures, comply with the provisions of the law and work to improve the effectiveness of the management system.
- We work actively to prevent pollution and continuously seek to improve our environmental performance. We conduct an ongoing dialogue with our most important suppliers about environmental and occupational health conditions when purchasing material/chemicals and when starting new projects or processes.
- It is important for us to ensure a good and safe working environment. The objective is zero occupational accidents and is supported by risk assessments and work instructions for our most important working environment conditions, whereby we prevent accidents and injuries.
- We continuously work to improve our services and processes, both in relation to quality, environmental impact and working environment, and we involve employees in our work environment work. Compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agreements is a fundamental prerequisite in our work and in our perception of quality, environment and working environment.